Behind the glitz and glamour, one of the most important aspects for creating ongoing, successful and memorable events – is your data. It’s your secret sauce to understanding your delegates, from their behaviour (before, during and after) to their engagement (the how and why).
We love unveiling nuggets of ‘insight’ gold hidden in the data of our clients’ past events! They reveal a lot about the delegates and what we can do to better engage them in the future.
Look at the data and spend the time to really know your delegates. Questions include:
Individual and company profiles
- Who are they?
- What level of their career are they at?
- Are they your target market?
- Have they attended your events before?
Buying Behaviour & Event Experience
- What was the path to purchase?
- The event experience – what sessions did they attend?
- Were they at the event for the whole time?
- Did they buy anything when they were there?
- Did they attend networking functions?
- Did they come with a colleague?
- Do they use social media?
- Did they engage with exhibitors or make appointments?
- Did they do a post event survey?
- What did they say?
- Have they rebooked?
Analyse the insights from the data – what do the trends say about your event? Are people wanting to hear from you all year round? Are your marketing messages working?
Discuss these insights with your team, and apply them to the design of your event experience. Being able to tailor and adjust how your event works to better suit the needs of your delegates will improve the sentiment.
Gathering accurate stakeholder data is crucial to measuring your event’s ROI and the effectiveness of your marketing.
If you’re looking for a team to help you find the clues, understand the insights and reveal the gold hidden in your past events contact Sprintr today.